Sunday 21 June 2015

Slydale Supermarket

A while ago, 4th of April, I bought and wallpapered the Supermarket. I have loved this building since I first saw it, it doesn't look like a supermarket at all, but a cute little store in a small village - perfect for Lingondale!
Now, I went a little bit picture-crazy with this store, which have to be one of my favourites (there are so many little bits and bobs!) so please beware if you chose to scroll down! It doesn't end! Hahaha!
What I really do love about this set is the versatility, there is even wine and beer! (although that might feel a little bit Transylvanian, as my friend S. call darker Sylvanian stories/pictures.)
Also, I am not sure if I like the wallpaper... it is a bit minty, and even if I love mint... I think that something more greener would be cuter? Hmm...
Well, enough babbling, on with the cavalcade of pictures!


























Thank you for enduring my picture-dump!
Have a nice week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very, very nice! I love the blue-ish wallpaper and I think it really suits the Supermarket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the supermarket & would be tempted myself but I fear it's a little modern for Hawthorn Bay. Thanks for sharing all the pictures, your photos definitely show it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete