Wednesday 14 September 2016

2 year anniversary - Iona Dale

Two years ago, I got the Dale Sheep family for my 20th birthday from a dear friend of mine. This past year I've been sadly connecting some sad emotions to my collection, but now it seems as if I can just see them as the objects they are and not bearer of my past life. C: I hope that this autumn and the next year, and many years to come, I'll be able to have lots of fun with these little critters! I got to remember to bring my camera out more often as well! :D




2 comments:

  1. I hope you can change the associations of your wonderful collection to more positive and they will bring you lots of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope so as well, and I'm getting more and more inspired again! <3

      Delete